Last revised on: February, 2023.
The website located at www.pennalife.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Pennalife Creatives, LLC (“Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”) owned by Sally Ofuonyebi.
Ownership. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content, are owned by Company. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Site) transfers to you any rights to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in “License” below.
License. Subject to these Terms, Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site; and
- (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site.
Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Company will not be liable to you for any modification of the Site or any part thereof.
Feedback. If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site, you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall use and fully exploit such Feedback in any manner it deems appropriate.
Third-Party Links. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services. Such Third-Party Links are not under the control of Company. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links only as a convenience to you, and does not approve, monitor, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links. You use all Third-Party Links at your own discretion.
Release. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our staff) from, and hereby waive and relinquish any present and future dispute, claim, obligation, liability, and cause of action of every kind and nature, that arises directly or indirectly from your use of the Site.
This site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and Company (and our staff) expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express, implied, or statutory. We make no warranty that the site will be available on an uninterrupted or error-free basis
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company (or its staff) be liable to you or any third party for any lost data, or any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of the site.
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not lease, sell, trade, or share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We share your details with third-party sites like Google Analytics and our email marketing software, and these sites use your information according to our directives which are in accordance with these terms.
We collect personal information in the form of:
- Comments. When visitors comment on the site, we collect their IP addresses and browser user agent strings to help with spam detection.
- Contact forms. We collect your information through contact forms and all submissions are securely stored in our database.
- Embedded content from other websites. Content on this site may include embedded videos, images, and articles from other platforms. These sites may collect your data and monitor your interaction with their site using cookies and other third-party tracking tools.
- Request by the law. The Company may disclose your personal data if required to do so by the law or public authorities.
Security. While no online business is 100% secure, we take every measure to keep your data safe from unauthorized access or usage.
Changes. These Terms are subject to occasional revisions and updates. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2023 Pennalife Creatives, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are our property. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our consent.